Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello!





Happy Lunar New Year everyone! 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. I am a Monkey. What should I expect? Let's see..."This is going to be a wonderful year for you. As you are already in a better position compared to others, this will be a good time to make your dreams come true." Wow! This is supposed to be a great year! So, to start it right, I decided to keep this little 2012 Online Journal for your (and my) amusement.


Today is the first day on this experiment on writing my thoughts, finds, sights, and daily life in Cincinnati. I figured, why not? I have been here two years and 4 months and it has been quite an adventure, life has been just like the city itself with its ups and downs. Perhaps you will find something interesting (or at least distracting!) in my journey through this Dragon year.


Those who know me, know that I don't make resolutions. I either do what I need and want or I don't. If I had to make any though, it would be to travel more, ride more, cook more, try new more things. More, more, more. To live more. I am always seeking those things, maybe the Dragon will let me fly with him this year and fascinating experiences will be in the near future, who am I to say what is in store? There are so many things I want to do! Hopefully, some of those will be achieved this year and through this blog, I will be able to share them with you. So, here's to expectations! And cheers to a brand new year! Let's make the most of it.


Without further ado, this is my blog. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment